MamAmor Photo Contest!

Many dolls have found loving families around the world in the past years...and I am very curious to know how they are doing! I LOVE when I receive wonderful comments and stories about your doll and your children, and I also LOVE when I receive pictures!

So I have started a MamAmor World Picture Album in Flickr, where you will be able to share pictures of your doll/s!!

And...

The sharing starts today with a PHOTO CONTEST!!

And...

With two fabulous prices! 

First price:  A PapAmor!  See pictures here

Second price: A Toddler (chosen from the Shop here- more options to come!)

Both prices have worldwide free shipping!!!

Interested???

To enter, here are some rules:

1- Contest is open to all MamAmor owners around the world

2 - A maximum 2 pictures are allowed per family

3- Pictures need to show your doll, your children playing with your doll, yourself and your doll, or/and your doll around your home, your office, etc.  Show us how your sweet MamAmor is doing (be creative!)

4- Be willing to see your pictures shared in Flickr and Facebook, and be willing to have me print and display them in my studio!

5- Send your pictures directly to me at mamamor.dolls@gmail.com  (I will post them in MamAmor's Flickr's page )

6- If you don't want to use your real name, be sure to send me your "screen" name.

7- Share at least one of your entry pictures in your Facebook's Wall. If you don't have a Facebook page, share the news with your friends. (I am not going to check on you...I trust that you'll share your pictures so you can help us to spread the word about MamAmor Dolls :)  Share the love!

8- Winners will be chosen by VOTES from friends, family, colleagues, etc....So get ready to share the news so you can get a lot of VOTES!!!  

I will post the pictures as soon as I receive them and people will be able to start voting by commenting under your picture/s in Flickr (not in Facebook!!!). 

9- Contest starts today November 29th and finishes Saturday December 10th, 2011 at 7PM (MST). Winners will be announced on Sunday December 11th, 2011 and the prices will be shipped soon after.

10- Have fun, be creative and show us your special MamAmor!! 

If you have any questions, please comment here or send them to me at mamamor.dolls@gmail.com

I can't wait to see your photos!!!!

Adriana

PS  Mama and baby from this pics are not included in the price, only the PapAmor... His name is CARLOS!






Comments

Popular Posts