MamAmor at the 2010 Trust Birth Conference

MamAmor Dolls was a Gold Sponsor of the 2010 Trust Birth Conference held last weekend in Redondo Beach, California!!! It was wonderful meeting many people who would say...I know your dolls, I love them, I want one! So...by the second day...almost all the dolls were gone...to very loving homes!



I had the pleasure of listening to some great voices such as Dr. Sarah Buckley, Gloria Lemay and Jeanne Ohm among other amazing speakers. It was a very inspirational and loving place to be.


MamAmor Dolls will be visiting a lot of new places this year, Red Deer, Calgary and Victoria, BC are already on the list! I look forward to bringing my dolls to meet new people, please help to spread the word!


I will be doing another Doll Giveaway very soon!!! Just waiting to reach 500 fans in Facebook!!! Once we get there...I'll anounce how to enter to win a doll! Find us in Facebook and become a Fan!!




Comments

Popular Posts